When you are sitting idle and have nothing to think about, have you ever experienced random questions running in your head? Most of these questions are left unanswered, as you can never find their answers. But while thinking about them, we learn many lessons which teach us things about the world and ourselves. Some of these are funny as well as serious, which actually make you think about their answers.
Such questions can be just about anything. For some you may pursue getting an answer, while for others, they just leave a smile on your face. Let's check out some which will get you thinking and smiling too!
Questions About Life
When you want something to ponder about, you will find millions of things in this life and world which need to be thought and understood. And by thinking about them and using our power, time, and opportunity to make changes, we can surely make this world a better place.
- Why do ethical vegetarians wear leather shoes and jackets?
- Why don't fortune tellers win the lottery?
- Why don't fundamentalist Christians have a sense of humor?
- What is more difficult for you, looking into someone's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
- You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust
- Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
- Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
- What is the definition of ignorance? Is it defined as a lack of education? Is it defined as a lack of moral or ethical boundaries?
- What is the meaning of life?
- How do you want to be remembered? What efforts you are taking for it?
- What is commitment?
- What level of importance must a person have, before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
- What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
Sometimes, when you are low and having one of those days, where you just don't feel happy, you can ponder on some illogical and fun questions in life. A few examples of these funny questions are put together here.
- Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?
- Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a gun at him?
- If people evolved from apes, why are apes still there?
- If the 'black box' survives every plane crash, why not make the entire plane out of that stuff?
- There are 24 hours in a day, and 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
- Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11?
- Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
- Why do they call them 'apartments' when they are all stuck together?
- Why does 'slow down' and 'slow up' mean the same thing?
- Why does flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?
- Do one-legged ducks swim in circles?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do 'practice'?